Tuesday 30 August 2011

My 2nd non DT layout for the year... my god i am slack!!!! lol....

Well, its been a while, i really am hopeless when it comes to maintaining my blog!! lol...
Have been on a bit of a health kick/diet for the past month or so, and in the process, have managed to lose 10kg~!!!!!! A bit excited about that i can tell you, and feeling fantastic too! :) Pretty impressed with going down 2 sizes in a relatively short time!!!!!

I have a way to go to be where i want to be, and only 13 1/2 weeks to do it. Yes, in just 13 1/2 weeks, i'm off on my massive trip to the US of A! SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco and LA, here we come... Travelling with one of my besties, the beautiful Holly girl.. We are going to have sooooo much fun, and probably a little mischief.. he he.....

Ok, onto scrappy things... Heres a couple of cards Phil and I made this evening... :) Just a little card for Fathers Day, isn't the tie such a cute idea for a masculine card???? The one on the right is mine, Phil made the one on the left, i think his looks a bit better than mine, and i must admit, he helped me a bit with mine, LOL... and I'M supposed to be the "Scrapper", lol... he he he.......




Another layout of my gorgeous little dancing queen, with her lifelong friend Mia at eisteddfod earlier this year.... Loved hand cutting paper again! It has been ages since i have found papers good to cut out :)



Gorgeous Kaiser "Miss Nelly" range... Love it, so cute :)


Australian Scrapbook Ideas Issue 9 is out on the stands, make sure you grab a copy, some amazing talent in there, and then of course, there is a few from me with my interpretation of my own sketch... And look out for Issue 10 as well as i have another article coming up in that one! :)

TTFN, Smile and be happy! :) xxxxx



























2 comments:

Karen Shady said...

hey Kylie :) I hear you about the 'non DT layouts' I think Ive done like 3 this year !!! How totally exciting about your trip....

Kylie Liston said...

lol Karen! I know just never seem to get the time! Im on hols for a week, i've set myself a challenge of completing 10 layouts this week, better get cracking!!! Tried to leave a comment on your blog too, and it wont let me :( Love your take on the sketch, awesome!